Along with the swelling of the morphine addiction, first synthesized in the British chemist C. Adler Wright in 1874, heroin was thought that the best cure for morphine addicts. Heroin and opiates have all the capacity for very high tolerance levels in the body to create. Indeed one of the true risks of heroin addiction is that the addict can build tolerance through 3 and 4 times the lethal dose limit for the normal population. Heroin rehab is your greatest hero against your heroin addiction! How do we identify a heroin addict?
* Upon waking up, a heroin addict will probably rush into the bathroom. This is simply because heroin is a drug causes constipation.
* If the heroin addict waking up in the morning, he usually runny nose and eyes, restlessness, yawning, coughing, sneezing, goose bumps, fever, chills, cramps in the abdomen, back and calf muscles, muscle twitching, aching joints, loose motions, vomiting and mental confusion.
* A poor appetite is one of the best indicators. A sudden weight loss is the primary cue.
* Changing food preferences is another cue to look for! Usually he has a sudden craving for sweets ... sweet dishes. Often the addict stop his or her meal and go to the bathroom to vomit.
* The addict stays awake at night. Sometimes sleep is interrupted by periods of coughing. In the later stages of addiction, the addict does not seem to sleep.
* Compulsive lying is perhaps the hallmark of an addict. Along with this is manipulative behavior and constant justifications with rationalizations.
* Other brands can be seen on the body of the addict scratches, mostly on the face, arms and legs. This is due to released histamine. When observed closely, tightening of the skin of the face is noticeable. The eyes will be glassy and dark circles under them and the eyelids are usually droopy, and the mouth half open.
* Increase of the vote. Of calm as he is tall too restless when deprived of his medicine. Chances are that he or she will be either depressed or very happy. Anti-authority behavior or social deviance is usually displayed. Addicts have been known to neglect their school or university, or if they operate their work.
* A certain method of identifying an addict is by observing the students. In bright light the pupil constricts and dilates in the dark.